Friday, September 05, 2008

Moving?

Not to be mistaken with Mooing... but I'm considering moving over to WordPress here.

Why?

Well, I like the designs they have available by default. Yeah, if I got up off my ass and fiddled with the design here I could probably mock up something similar but I don't really have time to fiddle with sorting out the XML, styles and widgets. And that still doesn't change the fact that I also like the tools Wordpress has for managing the blog, posts, categories, etc. I also like the editing/writing tools better over at WordPress.

Hmmm.... the more I think about it, the more I think I'll re-located. I'll have to double check the EULA and stuff.

2 comments:

Oakstout said...

I was a Wordpress member, but I kept having serious issues uploading images. This problem was serious enough for me to jump ship and start using blogspot instead.

I do still have a wordpress site, but its been pretty inactive. I wish you lots of luck with Wordpress, I however, didn't fair so well.

SmakenDahed said...

Thanks for the heads up. I don't tend to use a lot of images in my posts so I'm not too worried about it.

I like the editor and the set up for how it all works. I also liked the options for layout.

That and I like a change every now and then. :)